Re: [9fans] Worksheet program - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] Worksheet program - Plan9 ; hi, thanks !! I send several kind of this emails,but just you give me a back. I think so . last year I installed a play9 in qemu, but didnot know how to use it, how to begin to program ...

  1. Re: [9fans] Worksheet program

    hi, thanks !!
    I send several kind of this emails,but just you give me a back.
    I think so .

    last year I installed a play9 in qemu, but didnot know how to use it, how to
    begin
    to program for it. Meanwhile my work is very busy and do not have enough
    time
    to play with it.

    Can you give a advice on how to start to program for it ?
    are there some useful materials on it ?
    Are you install it on a physical machine or just use virtual machine ?

    br,

    anders.li

    On 4/2/08, cej@gli.cas.cz wrote:

    > > Do you think it is very cool to program in plan9 ?

    > yep.

  2. Re: [9fans] Worksheet program

    Read the papers at http://plan9.bell-labs.com/sys/doc/ may be a good
    starting point.

    Frankly, it is really time consumed. So, please be careful to
    schedule your work and the navigation into plan9. Anyway, plan9 is a
    real production platform rather than a toy.

    --
    HZ

+ Reply to Thread