[9fans] A new age has arrived - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] A new age has arrived - Plan9 ; i can sleep easier knowing that this technology has finally been accepted by the general public: has anyone seen this? http://www.cloud9web.com...

  1. [9fans] A new age has arrived

    i can sleep easier knowing that this technology has finally been
    accepted by the general public:

    has anyone seen this?

    http://www.cloud9web.com

  2. Re: [9fans] A new age has arrived

    > i can sleep easier knowing that this technology has finally been
    > accepted by the general public:

    It would appear their intent is that everyone sleep easier.

    What worries me is the inventory reduction. This OS is
    already very lean. I'm not sure what there is to reduce.

    BLS

+ Reply to Thread