[9fans] Worksheet program - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Worksheet program - Plan9 ; Hello list As my first foray into Plan 9 GUI programming, I have created a worksheet program. It doesn't edit. The input/output format is rather lame. It's rather annoying to move around; The cells are all of a fixed size. ...

  1. [9fans] Worksheet program

    Hello list

    As my first foray into Plan 9 GUI programming, I have created a worksheet
    program.

    It doesn't edit.
    The input/output format is rather lame.
    It's rather annoying to move around;
    The cells are all of a fixed size.
    I'm sure I'm forgetting something else lame.

    I'm happy enough for three days of coding. If nothing else, I'm sending
    this e-mail so I start working on actual work...

    Thanks to fgb for his help and /sys/src/cmd/tweak.c for parts of the
    interface.

    I have put it at .
    ../test to run it.
    --
    Benjamin Newman

  2. Re: [9fans] Worksheet program

    > Thanks to fgb for his help and /sys/src/cmd/tweak.c for parts of the
    > interface.

    You might try control(2) instead. See
    /sys/src/cmd/auth/factotum/fgui.c
    /sys/src/cmd/bitsy/keyboard.c