[9fans] It looks like our GSoC application was rejected - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] It looks like our GSoC application was rejected - Plan9 ; Since we didn't hear back, and our name is not on the list of accepted projects, it appears that Google rejected our application. Of course we'll try to figure out why and how we can do better next year. Dave ...

  1. [9fans] It looks like our GSoC application was rejected

    Since we didn't hear back, and our name is not on the list
    of accepted projects, it appears that Google rejected our
    application.

    Of course we'll try to figure out why and how we can do
    better next year.

    Dave Eckhardt

  2. Re: [9fans] It looks like our GSoC application was rejected

    They took GNU Hurd, but not plan9? Terrorists!

    --
    hiro

  3. Re: [9fans] It looks like our GSoC application was rejected

    Perhaps, just because GNU Hurd still needs too much work to put it
    daily workable, while plan9 has already been :-)

    --
    HZ

+ Reply to Thread