[9fans] Plan9port Postcript - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Plan9port Postcript - Plan9 ; Hi I was wondering if you guys are able to get the greek letters to work on your troff p9p installation. If I use proof to look at the troff output the greek letters are there, but after converting to ...

  1. [9fans] Plan9port Postcript

    Hi

    I was wondering if you guys are able to get the greek letters to work
    on your troff p9p installation.

    If I use proof to look at the troff output the greek letters are
    there, but after converting to postscript they are no longer visible.

    fernan
    --
    http://www.fernski.com

  2. Re: [9fans] Plan9port Postcript

    Have you psfont'ed it before looking at it by ps viewer?

    --
    HZ

  3. Re: [9fans] Plan9port Postcript

    What is the command line you are using to make the troff into a
    postscript file? Try

    troff x | dpost -f > x.ps

    On Mar 17, 2008, at 10:40 PM, Fernan Bolando wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I was wondering if you guys are able to get the greek letters to work
    > on your troff p9p installation.
    >
    > If I use proof to look at the troff output the greek letters are
    > there, but after converting to postscript they are no longer visible.
    >
    > fernan
    > --
    > http://www.fernski.com

+ Reply to Thread