Re: [9fans] Announcing Vim for Plan 9 - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] Announcing Vim for Plan 9 - Plan9 ; On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 3:24 PM, andrey mirtchovski wrote: > i thought :colorscheme only worked for vim -g > > oh well, here's a reproducible bug: > > start vim, type :colorscheme ron (or whatever you like from ...

  1. Re: [9fans] Announcing Vim for Plan 9

    wrote:
    > i thought :colorscheme only worked for vim -g
    >
    > oh well, here's a reproducible bug:
    >
    > start vim, type :colorscheme ron (or whatever you like from
    > /lib/vim/vimfiles/color/), hit 'i', try to type some text. crash log
    > attached.

    cpu% grep home crash.txt
    take me back home

    iru

  2. Re: [9fans] Announcing Vim for Plan 9

    > cpu% grep home crash.txt
    > take me back home

    http://mirtchovski.com/screenshots/ffmpeg.gif

  3. Re: [9fans] Announcing Vim for Plan 9

    >> cpu% grep home crash.txt
    >> take me back home

    > http://mirtchovski.com/screenshots/ffmpeg.gif

    A question in total innocence: What does Vim really buy you?

    ++L

  4. Re: [9fans] Announcing Vim for Plan 9

    On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 8:52 PM, wrote:
    > >> cpu% grep home crash.txt
    > >> take me back home

    > > http://mirtchovski.com/screenshots/ffmpeg.gif

    > A question in total innocence: What does Vim really buy you?

    it buys you a negative. I won't have to hear people whine any more about
    "where is vi?". So it's one less complaint.

    One less buzzing sound in my ears. All good.

    Oh, and I personally like the tags stack.

    ron

  5. Re: [9fans] Announcing Vim for Plan 9

    and syntax highlighting. two rabbits with one shot (sorry, glenda)

  6. [plan9mod] Re: Announcing Vim for Plan 9

    I have fixed color scheme loading and made the default colors black
    for foreground and white for background. Will roll new tarballs
    tomorrow.

    Stefan

+ Reply to Thread