[9fans] win32 rc - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] win32 rc - Plan9 ; Anyone written a win32.c module for plan9's rc? I know about the modified inferno version and Byrons unix one (which compiles fine under cygwin) but I was hoping to get the "One True rc"™ working natively on plan9. I had ...

  1. [9fans] win32 rc

    Anyone written a win32.c module for plan9's rc?

    I know about the modified inferno version and Byrons unix one
    (which compiles fine under cygwin) but I was hoping to get the
    "One True rc"™ working natively on plan9.

    I had a quick look and it doesn't seem that bad, just the usual
    trawling through MSDN, but if somone has done it it would save me
    the pain.

    if not I will do it.

    -Steve

    PS. anyone know if one can extract the win32 API docs as manual
    pages? I saw some very old docs like this (win3.11 ?) but nothing recent.

  2. Re: [9fans] win32 rc

    > Anyone written a win32.c module for plan9's rc?
    >
    > I know about the modified inferno version and Byrons unix one
    > (which compiles fine under cygwin) but I was hoping to get the
    > "One True rc"™ working natively on plan9.
    >
    > I had a quick look and it doesn't seem that bad, just the usual
    > trawling through MSDN, but if somone has done it it would save me
    > the pain.
    >
    > if not I will do it.

    both inferno and 9pm have shipped windows ports of rc.
    if you have downloaded sam for windows you should
    already have an rcsh.exe. ditto inferno.

    russ

+ Reply to Thread