[9fans] DoaC - the beagle has landed - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] DoaC - the beagle has landed - Plan9 ; Dis on a Chip is moving on. Those at IWP92006 have some knowledge of it. Enough has been simulated to death that work with real hardware starts this week. I'm open to suggestions about how to manage an on-line discussion ...

  1. [9fans] DoaC - the beagle has landed

    Dis on a Chip is moving on. Those at IWP92006 have some knowledge of it.
    Enough has been simulated to death that work with real hardware starts
    this week.

    I'm open to suggestions about how to manage an on-line discussion group.
    9fans is not the right forum. Please send me off-list e-mail with suggestions.

    Queries welcome.

    Those who have the white papers for various parts of the design,
    particularly the
    garbage collector, please get involved. This is not design by committee but I
    really appreciate the intelligent opinion of "the good guys".

    Sorry for the interruption. We will now return to scheduled programming.

    brucee

  2. [9fans] Re: DoaC - the beagle has landed

    The restricted group http://groups.google.com/group/dis-on-a-chip
    has been created. e-mail me if you are interested, or whatever is
    needed to join. I'm not very familiar with google groups but I
    guess I'll learn.

    brucee

    [end of DoaC pollution of 9fans]

  3. Re: [9fans] Re: DoaC - the beagle has landed

    add me if you please.

    -eric

    On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > The restricted group http://groups.google.com/group/dis-on-a-chip
    > has been created. e-mail me if you are interested, or whatever is
    > needed to join. I'm not very familiar with google groups but I
    > guess I'll learn.
    >
    > brucee
    >
    > [end of DoaC pollution of 9fans]

  4. Re: [9fans] Re: DoaC - the beagle has landed

    it won't let me ...

    1 user doesn't permit managers to add them

    ericvh@gmail.com

    On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote:
    > add me if you please.
    >
    > -eric
    >

    > On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > > The restricted group http://groups.google.com/group/dis-on-a-chip
    > > has been created. e-mail me if you are interested, or whatever is
    > > needed to join. I'm not very familiar with google groups but I
    > > guess I'll learn.
    > >
    > > brucee
    > >
    > > [end of DoaC pollution of 9fans]

  5. Re: [9fans] Re: DoaC - the beagle has landed

    ****, sorry i have a cold. but you get it eric.

    On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 7:08 AM, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > it won't let me ...
    >
    > 1 user doesn't permit managers to add them
    >
    > ericvh@gmail.com
    >

    > On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:55 AM, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote:
    > > add me if you please.
    > >
    > > -eric
    > >

    > > On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 1:39 PM, Bruce Ellis wrote:
    > > > The restricted group http://groups.google.com/group/dis-on-a-chip
    > > > has been created. e-mail me if you are interested, or whatever is
    > > > needed to join. I'm not very familiar with google groups but I
    > > > guess I'll learn.
    > > >
    > > > brucee
    > > >
    > > > [end of DoaC pollution of 9fans]

+ Reply to Thread