[9fans] Insultant... - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Insultant... - Plan9 ; >in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net, >as well as boyds cafepress stuff. >on disk it's 39248 Kb. >I'll have to see how to get it to you. >Axel You could put it somewhere like rapidshare.com. It's ...

  1. [9fans] Insultant...

    >in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net,
    >as well as boyds cafepress stuff.
    >on disk it's 39248 Kb.
    >I'll have to see how to get it to you.

    >Axel

    You could put it somewhere like rapidshare.com. It's free within
    limits, and other people might be interested.

  2. Re: [9fans] Insultant...

    it's now www.chunder.com/insultant - needs repair but it's there.

    brucee

    On Feb 19, 2008 11:14 AM, Andrew Simmons wrote:
    > >in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net,
    > >as well as boyds cafepress stuff.
    > >on disk it's 39248 Kb.
    > >I'll have to see how to get it to you.

    > >Axel

    > You could put it somewhere like rapidshare.com. It's free within
    > limits, and other people might be interested.

+ Reply to Thread