[9fans] Insultant... - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Insultant... - Plan9 ; ..net and boydo.net are gone, anyone knows where to find a mirror of boyd's stuff? I somene can find I copy I will try to host it. (A source more convenient than archive.org would be appreciated, specially if it includes ...

  1. [9fans] Insultant...

    ..net and boydo.net are gone, anyone knows where to find a mirror of
    boyd's stuff? I somene can find I copy I will try to host it. (A
    source more convenient than archive.org would be appreciated,
    specially if it includes full blog archives).

    uriel

  2. Re: [9fans] Insultant...

    in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net,
    as well as boyds cafepress stuff.
    on disk it's 39248 Kb.
    I'll have to see how to get it to you.

    Axel.

    > .net and boydo.net are gone, anyone knows where to find a mirror of
    > boyd's stuff? I somene can find I copy I will try to host it. (A
    > source more convenient than archive.org would be appreciated,
    > specially if it includes full blog archives).
    >
    > uriel

  3. Re: [9fans] Insultant...

    was intended as private message... sorry.

    > in 2005 I used wget (or so) to grab insultant.net,

    [...]

  4. Re: [9fans] Insultant...

    > .net and boydo.net are gone, anyone knows where to find a mirror of
    > boyd's stuff? I somene can find I copy I will try to host it. (A
    > source more convenient than archive.org would be appreciated,
    > specially if it includes full blog archives).

    Hello,

    I made a backup of boyd's website few days before the domain expired.
    However, it does not include the blog archives.

    It is available online for a year on http://www.9grid.fr/www.insultant.net/.

    --
    David du Colombier

+ Reply to Thread