[9fans] sources mirror in germany? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] sources mirror in germany? - Plan9 ; Hi, I think someone is doing a mirror of sources in Germany, using a pretty good network connection. I'd like to get in touch off-list to setup our sources mirror by mirrowing that instead of going against sources. thanks in ...

  1. [9fans] sources mirror in germany?

    Hi,

    I think someone is doing a mirror of sources in Germany,
    using a pretty good network connection. I'd like to get
    in touch off-list to setup our sources mirror by mirrowing
    that instead of going against sources.

    thanks in advance

  2. Re: [9fans] sources mirror in germany?

    Fco. J. Ballesteros wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I think someone is doing a mirror of sources in Germany,
    >using a pretty good network connection. I'd like to get
    >in touch off-list to setup our sources mirror by mirrowing
    >that instead of going against sources.

    9grid.de? that is not available anymore afaik... :-(
    ....or what other mirror are you thinking of?

    >thanks in advance

    cinap

  3. Re: [9fans] sources mirror in germany?

    On Feb 7, 2008 1:13 PM, Fco. J. Ballesteros wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I think someone is doing a mirror of sources in Germany,

    Netherlands you mean?

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

  4. Re: [9fans] sources mirror in germany?

    Yep. sorry. I meant "mirror in netherlands".

    > From: paurea@gmail.com
    > To: 9fans@cse.psu.edu
    > Date: Thu Feb 7 15:49:41 CET 2008
    > Subject: Re: [9fans] sources mirror in germany?
    >
    > On Feb 7, 2008 1:13 PM, Fco. J. Ballesteros wrote:
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I think someone is doing a mirror of sources in Germany,

    > Netherlands you mean?
    >

    > --
    > - curiosity sKilled the cat

  5. Re: [9fans] sources mirror in germany?

    >> > I think someone is doing a mirror of sources in Germany,
    >>
    >> Netherlands you mean?

    Hey, it's all Scandinavia, what's the difference?

    Sape

+ Reply to Thread