Re: [9fans] osx 9p client? - Plan9

This is a discussion on Re: [9fans] osx 9p client? - Plan9 ; > you could use libmixp if you intent do develop one sadly I believe mixp has no authentication. -Steve...

  1. Re: [9fans] osx 9p client?

    > you could use libmixp if you intent do develop one

    sadly I believe mixp has no authentication.

    -Steve

  2. Re: [9fans] osx 9p client?

    On Feb 6, 2008 7:19 PM, Steve Simon wrote:
    > > you could use libmixp if you intent do develop one

    > sadly I believe mixp has no authentication.
    >
    > -Steve

    lib*m*ixp? What the ****? Who the hell is Nekrad and why is he
    randomly forking libixp instead of contributing to it?
    *finds old announcement on 9fans*
    Oh. I vaguely remember that now. What is it with you and needless
    complication, Enrico?
    -sqweek

+ Reply to Thread