[9fans] killer htmlfmt - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] killer htmlfmt - Plan9 ; In response to erik's killer faces, I have a killer htmlfmt. It fixes the bug in which htmlfmt doesn't have table support. Table support in htmlfmt is still extremely basic - no colspan/rowspan/nested tables and the amount of border is ...

  1. [9fans] killer htmlfmt

    the bug in which htmlfmt doesn't have table support. Table support in
    htmlfmt is still extremely basic - no colspan/rowspan/nested tables
    and the amount of border is ignored. I also only have horizontal
    cellpadding (no vertical cellpadding yet) and cellpadding/cellspacing
    is only horizontal if a border is specified. When all this is fixed,
    I'll submit to patch.

    /n/sources/contrib/pietro/htmlfmt.tgz

    - Pietro

  2. Re: [9fans] killer htmlfmt

    I added the vertical padding/spacing to bordered tables, and
    everything is up there (including a test page). Unbordered tables
    still do not have vertical spacing; I intend to fix that before
    sending it up to patch.

    On Feb 5, 2008, at 4:03 PM, Pietro Gagliardi wrote:

    > fixes the bug in which htmlfmt doesn't have table support. Table
    > support in htmlfmt is still extremely basic - no colspan/rowspan/
    > nested tables and the amount of border is ignored. I also only have
    > horizontal cellpadding (no vertical cellpadding yet) and
    > cellpadding/cellspacing is only horizontal if a border is
    > specified. When all this is fixed, I'll submit to patch.
    >
    > /n/sources/contrib/pietro/htmlfmt.tgz
    >
    > - Pietro

+ Reply to Thread