[9fans] troff font expert? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] troff font expert? - Plan9 ; I was just setting /sys/doc/sam/sam.tut for a colleague and discovered it referenced the CS font, which does not exist on plan9. I substituted (a wild guess) CX and the doc looked OK, but I really don't know one font from ...

  1. [9fans] troff font expert?

    I was just setting /sys/doc/sam/sam.tut for a colleague and
    discovered it referenced the CS font, which does not exist
    on plan9.

    I substituted (a wild guess) CX and the doc looked OK, but I really
    don't know one font from another.

    Anyone any suggestions as to which font I sould use?

    -Steve

  2. Re: [9fans] troff font expert?

    > I was just setting /sys/doc/sam/sam.tut for a colleague and
    > discovered it referenced the CS font, which does not exist
    > on plan9.

    it's slanted courier. i see there's CI, which is courier-italic.

+ Reply to Thread