C++ has not been included in Plan 9 since the third edition, but the
source code is available, and Steve Simon has made some updates.

Once you have abaco the way I said to get it, you also have Federico
Benavento's contrib system. With it, all you need is

contrib/install steve/cfront

Otherwise, get contrib with

/n/sources/contrib/fgb/root/rc/bin/contrib/install fgb/contrib

and then do the above. Then, to compile a C++ program:

c++/8c x.C # considering .C is the C++ extension
c++/8l -o x x.8

The one thing: don't use

#include
using namespace std;