[9fans] Color change? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Color change? - Plan9 ; Hello. I just went up from a 24-bit display to a 32-bit display in QEMU, and I noticed that rio, acme, and games/mahjongg had different colors. Is this normal/expected/in the source or images? Thanks....

  1. [9fans] Color change?

    Hello. I just went up from a 24-bit display to a 32-bit display in
    QEMU, and I noticed that rio, acme, and games/mahjongg had different
    colors. Is this normal/expected/in the source or images? Thanks.

  2. Re: [9fans] Color change?

    > Hello. I just went up from a 24-bit display to a 32-bit display in
    > QEMU, and I noticed that rio, acme, and games/mahjongg had different
    > colors. Is this normal/expected/in the source or images? Thanks.

    no.

    - erik

+ Reply to Thread