[9fans] osx 9p client? - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] osx 9p client? - Plan9 ; I assume I would have heard but just in case... has anyone written a p9 client for osx? I need somthing which integrates into osx and the Finder cleanly, storing its key in the OSX keychain. I understand that I ...

  1. [9fans] osx 9p client?

    I assume I would have heard but just in case...

    has anyone written a p9 client for osx? I need somthing
    which integrates into osx and the Finder cleanly, storing its
    key in the OSX keychain.

    I understand that I may be able to get command line access with p9p and
    MacFuse but I was hoping for a simple gui client (its not for me ☺).

    -Steve

  2. Re: [9fans] osx 9p client?

    not yet...

    On Feb 1, 2008, at 1:19 PM, Steve Simon wrote:

    > I assume I would have heard but just in case...
    >
    > has anyone written a p9 client for osx? I need somthing
    > which integrates into osx and the Finder cleanly, storing its
    > key in the OSX keychain.
    >
    > I understand that I may be able to get command line access with p9p
    > and
    > MacFuse but I was hoping for a simple gui client (its not for me ☺).
    >
    > -Steve

+ Reply to Thread