[9fans] (rstat 0x0)importb(0x000e): permission denied - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] (rstat 0x0)importb(0x000e): permission denied - Plan9 ; Hello. I repeatedly get this error every time I start up, then some other errors, then rio doesn't start. I got this the first time during a rio run when I asked for the plan9.ini man page. I don't know ...

  1. [9fans] (rstat 0x0)importb(0x000e): permission denied

    Hello. I repeatedly get this error every time I start up, then some
    other errors, then rio doesn't start. I got this the first time
    during a rio run when I asked for the plan9.ini man page. I don't
    know the source. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

  2. Re: [9fans] (rstat 0x0)importb(0x000e): permission denied

    Never mind that. I got it to work. Sorry for the noise.

    On Jan 31, 2008, at 10:09 PM, Pietro Gagliardi wrote:

    > Hello. I repeatedly get this error every time I start up, then some
    > other errors, then rio doesn't start. I got this the first time
    > during a rio run when I asked for the plan9.ini man page. I don't
    > know the source. Does anyone know what is going on? Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread