Hello

what about something (or a couple of things) that parse rss, netnews,
etc into a mailbox file like the ones in /mail/box/$user ? that way
you could still use the mail tools as they are :-?

btw, is there someone implementing what Russ said about upasfs from
p9p? (a mailbox or maildir module iirc) having an upasfs which do not
store all in ram would be great

slds.

gabi