[9fans] opera under linuxemu - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] opera under linuxemu - Plan9 ; pietro, do you have packages on sources created with contrib(1)? On Jan 3, 2008 8:09 PM, Pietro Gagliardi wrote: > term% /n/sources/contrib/fgb/root/rc/bin/list pietro > pietro/*: > term% > > How do I fix this with my own archive? It should ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 24 of 24

  1. Re: [9fans] contrib(1) (was: opera under linuxemu)

    --
    Federico G. Benavento

  2. Re: [9fans] contrib(1) (was: opera under linuxemu)

    hola,

    On Jan 4, 2008 1:08 AM, wrote:
    > Have you looked at the FreeBSD and OpenBSD ports system ? Is this what you are trying
    > to emulate ?

    no, this uses replica, so it's basically a front-end for the replica
    core tools, if I change one file
    in the package, next time you do a pull you only get that file, etc.

    --
    Federico G. Benavento

  3. Re: [9fans] contrib(1) (was: opera under linuxemu)

    Cool. When i get some hacking time i will try it.

    --- Marina Brown

  4. Re: [9fans] contrib(1) (was: opera under linuxemu)

    Ah, okay, I thought it worked with your INDEX file. I'll prepare one
    for 12 now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2