Hi,
I am trying to install Plan 9 on AMD 64 Machine. When I select the
option boot from CD it fails saying "boot process died: sys : demand
load I/O error accessing /386/init:I/O Read error

dumstack disabled
cpu0: exiting

Everything comes down to a halt . Also while installing when it
starts to copy files it says almost all the time file not found. THe
iso image we get from net (75 MB) contains source also i guess, or do
we need to download it from net while installing??

Anyway the same if I try on Intel Dual Core 32 bit machine, it works
perfectly.

Any idea, why it fails on AMD 64? Anybody tried installing on
that......

Plz help

Animesh