Hello,
In recent nightly builds of plan9, I have noticed that my usb mouse no
longer automatically work when booting from the live cd, or after
installing. In the past it would work fine, but in current builds I
get some white text overlapping on the rio display after booting. I
also have found that if I type in the terminal manually usb/usbmouse
that my mouse will work for a period of time, but then it will
eventually stop until I run the command manually again. Does anyone
have any idea on what has changed, that is keeping the mouse from
working on boot, and what might be causing me to continuously have to
restart the mouse daemon?

Thanks