David Leimbach wrote:

> Fragmentation of effort is bad in all cases, or it isn't bad in all
> cases. You can't have both categorically at the same time.

Ken Olsen at DEC would often give the same assignment to two teams, then have a bakeoff. Typically one of the two
resulting things would be a clear winner but would be further improved by ideas and pieces from the other.

Wes Kussmaul

--

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,

Identity is the Foundation of Security™. Let Authentrus (authentrus.com) ensure that only intended recipients receive
your confidential messages.