[9fans] Disable cfs - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Disable cfs - Plan9 ; Hello. I think that cfs is the reason why I went from 13% disk usage to 71% in two days, and now 100% because I get "cacheAlloc...: ...disk xxx1 full..." Do you know how to get rid of it? Thanks....

  1. [9fans] Disable cfs

    Hello. I think that cfs is the reason why I went from 13% disk usage
    to 71% in two days, and now 100% because I get
    "cacheAlloc...: ...disk xxx1 full..." Do you know how to get rid of
    it? Thanks.

  2. Re: [9fans] Disable cfs

    > Hello. I think that cfs is the reason why I went from 13% disk usage
    > to 71% in two days, and now 100% because I get
    > "cacheAlloc...: ...disk xxx1 full..." Do you know how to get rid of
    > it? Thanks.

    fossil and cfs are completely different programs.
    they use different disk partitions and don't interact.

    unless you are booting off a remote file server,
    i doubt very much you are running cfs.

    what happens if you type "epoch" at the fossil console?

    russ

+ Reply to Thread