[9fans] iwp9 2007 papers online - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] iwp9 2007 papers online - Plan9 ; PDF versions of the papers presented at this year's International Workshop on Plan 9 are now available at http://plan9.bell-labs.com/iwp9/papers . One correction: we somehow didn't receive the final version of `Using the 9P Protocol in High-Performance Computing' until this week, ...

  1. [9fans] iwp9 2007 papers online

    PDF versions of the papers presented at this year's International
    Workshop on Plan 9 are now available at
    http://plan9.bell-labs.com/iwp9/papers.

    One correction: we somehow didn't receive the final version of `Using
    the 9P Protocol in High-Performance Computing' until this week, so the
    paper in the printed proceedings is just the extended abstract; the
    final paper is on the web.

    My local copy of Adobe Reader 7.0 has trouble with Noah Evans's paper,
    but page displays it correctly and our local printer had no trouble
    with it.

  2. Re: iwp9 2007 papers online

    On Dec 11, 12:46 am, ge...@plan9.bell-labs.com wrote:
    > PDF versions of the papers presented at this year's International
    > Workshop on Plan 9 are now available athttp://plan9.bell-labs.com/iwp9/papers.
    >
    > One correction: we somehow didn't receive the final version of `Using
    > the 9P Protocol in High-Performance Computing' until this week, so the
    > paper in the printed proceedings is just the extended abstract; the
    > final paper is on the web.
    >
    > My local copy of Adobe Reader 7.0 has trouble with Noah Evans's paper,
    > but page displays it correctly and our local printer had no trouble
    > with it.

    I would like to take a look at the paper by Dennis M. Ritchie: ¨UNIX
    and Beyond: Themes in Operating System Research¨. It is missing.

  3. Re: [9fans] iwp9 2007 papers online

    > PDF versions of the papers presented at this year's International
    > Workshop on Plan 9 are now available at
    > http://plan9.bell-labs.com/iwp9/papers.

    Are there spare copies of the printed proceedings left? I would
    like to get hold of one if it's possible.

    -- Richard

  4. Re: [9fans] iwp9 2007 papers online

    On Dec 19, 2007 11:30 AM, Richard Miller <9fans@hamnavoe.com> wrote:
    > Are there spare copies of the printed proceedings left? I would
    > like to get hold of one if it's possible.

    They are not much better than the ones you could print yourself...

    --
    - curiosity sKilled the cat

+ Reply to Thread