[9fans] old, but fortune candidate - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] old, but fortune candidate - Plan9 ; Please tell us the operating system you are using. If you don't tell use what operating system you are using, then it is natural to assume that you are using the Plan 9 operating system since the Plan 9 operating ...

  1. [9fans] old, but fortune candidate

    Please tell us the operating system you are using. If you don't tell
    use what operating system you are using, then it is natural to assume
    that you are using the Plan 9 operating system since the Plan 9
    operating system is cool. -- some guy in magick-users mailing-list

    http://www.imagemagick.org/pipermail...er/006097.html

    --
    Federico G. Benavento

  2. Re: [9fans] old, but fortune candidate

    Unfortunately, he did not use Plan 9, he used RHL. I doubt you need
    ImageMagick, though, as you only need page to dump the image to the
    Plan 9 internal format, and one of togif, tojpg, and toppm (I think
    that's what it is)

    On Nov 14, 2007, at 8:18 PM, Federico Benavento wrote:

    > Please tell us the operating system you are using. If you don't tell
    > use what operating system you are using, then it is natural to assume
    > that you are using the Plan 9 operating system since the Plan 9
    > operating system is cool. -- some guy in magick-users mailing-list
    >
    > http://www.imagemagick.org/pipermail...2002-November/
    > 006097.html
    >
    > --
    > Federico G. Benavento

    PS - why not add file downloading to abaco?

  3. Re: [9fans] old, but fortune candidate

    I sent a patch out.

    On Nov 14, 2007, at 8:18 PM, Federico Benavento wrote:

    > Please tell us the operating system you are using. If you don't tell
    > use what operating system you are using, then it is natural to assume
    > that you are using the Plan 9 operating system since the Plan 9
    > operating system is cool. -- some guy in magick-users mailing-list
    >
    > http://www.imagemagick.org/pipermail...2002-November/
    > 006097.html
    >
    > --
    > Federico G. Benavento

  4. Re: [9fans] old, but fortune candidate

    > Unfortunately, he did not use Plan 9, he used RHL. I doubt you need
    > ImageMagick, though, as you only need page to dump the image to the
    > Plan 9 internal format, and one of togif, tojpg, and toppm (I think
    > that's what it is)

    I think you missed the point.

    > PS - why not add file downloading to abaco?

    And considering the context, that was rude.

  5. Re: [9fans] old, but fortune candidate

    hola,

    > PS - why not add file downloading to abaco?

    just because...

    what I do is:
    1) middle-click in the link;
    2) snarf the link from the status tag (with chording);
    3) paste the link in some shell and run /n/sources/contrib/fgb/rc/down

    have fun.

    --
    Federico G. Benavento

+ Reply to Thread