[9fans] Mount failure - Plan9

This is a discussion on [9fans] Mount failure - Plan9 ; Hi, I'm a newbie, so probably it is a stupid question for you. I've been trying to mount a server on mountpoint, but everytime I get the following message: "mount: mount /n/inst: fossil authCheck: auth protocol not finished" What does ...

  1. [9fans] Mount failure

    Hi,
    I'm a newbie, so probably it is a stupid question for you.

    I've been trying to mount a server on mountpoint, but everytime I get
    the following message:
    "mount: mount /n/inst: fossil authCheck: auth protocol not finished"
    What does it mean?
    Is it an error of mine?
    I've searched in the documentation, but I haven't found anything about that.
    Could someone help me, or at least point out where to find some answers, please?

  2. Re: [9fans] Mount failure

    > Hi,
    > I'm a newbie, so probably it is a stupid question for you.
    >
    > I've been trying to mount a server on mountpoint, but everytime I get
    > the following message:
    > "mount: mount /n/inst: fossil authCheck: auth protocol not finished"
    > What does it mean?
    > Is it an error of mine?
    > I've searched in the documentation, but I haven't found anything about that.
    > Could someone help me, or at least point out where to find some answers, please?

    fossil is trying to authenticate you but can't finish the job. likely
    you have not started factotum.

    - erik

+ Reply to Thread