Working PGP plugin for Outlook 2007 (OpenPGP compliant) - PGP

This is a discussion on Working PGP plugin for Outlook 2007 (OpenPGP compliant) - PGP ; I need a working pgp for Outlook 2007 that does: - decrypts incoming - encrypts outgoing - decrypts encrypted old imported mail that are in encrypted form inside the mail box - OpenPGP compliant - integration with Outlook 2007 (no ...

  1. Working PGP plugin for Outlook 2007 (OpenPGP compliant)

    I need a working pgp for Outlook 2007 that does:

    - decrypts incoming
    - encrypts outgoing
    - decrypts encrypted old imported mail that are in encrypted form
    inside the mail box
    - OpenPGP compliant
    - integration with Outlook 2007 (no CLI / text key management)

    Does it exist?

    I've searched wide and far and only been able to find Gnupg4win with
    GPGol plugin, but I can't get that to work at all.

    PGP Inc proxy based implementations are out as they only encrypt/
    decrypt incoming/outgoing (with no direct outlook integration, only
    work as a proxy)

  2. Re: Working PGP plugin for Outlook 2007 (OpenPGP compliant)

+ Reply to Thread