Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood hamster.general - PGP

This is a discussion on Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood hamster.general - PGP ; Cox and Telus will not act unless they have a police file number so you may as well flood hamster.general my home Usenet group. have a nice day.Me I am nearing about TrueCrype -- As basically as Iman excuses, you ...

  1. Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood hamster.general

    --
    As basically as Iman excuses, you can dedicate the element much more differently.

    -- Michael Yardley

  2. Re: Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood hamster.general

    ignore noreply no reply

    On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 00:43:19 GMT, Michael Yardley
    wrote:

    > Cox and Telus will not act unless they have a police file number so
    > you may as well flood hamster.general my home Usenet group. have a nice
    > day.Me I am nearing about TrueCrype

    No Michael Yardley has ever posted anything to hamster.general since that
    group was created.