Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood alive.general - PGP

This is a discussion on Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood alive.general - PGP ; Cox and Telus will not act unless they have a police file number so you may as well flood alive.general my home Usenet group. have a nice day.Me I am nearing about TrueCrype -- Every divine available fiction helps shots ...

  1. Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood alive.general

    --
    Every divine available fiction helps shots near John's helpful philosopher.

    -- Michael Yardley

  2. Re: Good News Mr 142.179.22.210 flood alive.general

    "Michael Yardley" wrote in message
    > "
    >
    > This letter gives us some conception of the almost insuperable
    > difficulties Sir John Smale had to encounter in his endeavor to put
    > down slavery, for not a case could come up in the Superior Court for
    > conviction on the Judge's information, of course, for that would
    > be assuming both prosecuting and judicial powers, and the men who
    > occupied in turn that office, during Sir John Smale's incumbency,
    > refused to act in unison with him, and this Attorney General's
    > language betrays hot prejudice, lack of candor as regarded the facts,
    > and insolence toward Sir John Smale.
    >
    > The Attorney General has a fling at the Chief Justice as
    > "impracticable," yet the only practical suggestion that the former
    > makes in his letter as to how to meet the conditions he seems to have
    > taken from Sir John Smale's own words upon which he was asked to
    > express an opinion. The Chief Justice had said:
    >
    > "I think the evils complained of might be lessened,--(1) By a
    > better registration of the inmates of brothels, and by frequently
    > bringing them before persons to whom they might freely speak as to
    > their position and wishes, and by such authoritative interference
    > with the brothel-keepers as should keep them well in fear of
    > exercising acts of tyranny. (2) By a stringently enforced register
    > of all inmates of Chinese dwelling-houses, &c., (at least of all
    > servants) with full inquiry into the conditions of servitude, and
    > an authoritative restoration of unwilling servants to freedom from
    > servitude. This would apply to 10,000 (according to Dr. Eitel
    > 20,000) bond servants in Hong Kong."
    >
    > The injustice of the attack of the Attorney General upon Sir John
    > Sma

    Does this mean the MI5 guy is gone? (~;
    MB

+ Reply to Thread