How to delete Downloaded Files from PGP Inc.? - PGP

This is a discussion on How to delete Downloaded Files from PGP Inc.? - PGP ; Q How to delete Downloaded Files from PGP Inc.? in Vista. OK so I made a mistake. I got a new computer with Vista and Figured I would try PGP. I downloaded the PDI files from PGP Inc and I ...

  1. How to delete Downloaded Files from PGP Inc.?

    Q How to delete Downloaded Files from PGP Inc.? in Vista.

    OK so I made a mistake. I got a new computer with Vista and Figured I
    would try PGP. I downloaded the PDI files from PGP Inc and I have lost
    them on my computer? What do I have to do to access them and delete them?

    PDF

    Short for Portable Document Format, a file format developed by Adobe
    Systems. PDF captures formatting information from a variety of desktop
    publishing applications, making it possible to send formatted documents
    and have them appear on the recipient's monitor or printer as they were
    intended. To view a file in PDF format, you need Adobe Reader, a free
    application distributed by Adobe Systems.

    This email and the attached PDF file contain the fulfillment details of
    your PGP Desktop Trial Software. Please print and keep both for your
    records.

    The PDF contains the following information:

    - License number needed for product installation
    - A summary of your order

    PGP Inc. offers a "30 day trial" version (Really PGP v8.something) that
    after expiration no longer allows use of PGPDisk. En/decrypt and all
    the digital signature functions still work however, and as I understand
    it using them is "perfectly legal".

    http://www.pgp.com/downloads/index.html
    http://www.pgp.com/downloads/desktoptrial2.php

    Going to use this Of all the choices recommend GnuPG. It's open source,
    completely free and
    legal to use without question, well tested, and backwards compatible
    with
    older versions of PGP/GnuPG while still offering functionality that goes
    above and beyond what PGP offers (save for the disk encryption which you
    have to pay for and can get elsewhere anyway).

  2. Re: How to delete Downloaded Files from PGP Inc.?

    >What do I have to do to access them and delete them?

    search in win explorer for *.pdf or what ever you want search fro and
    then delete it like any other file

+ Reply to Thread