Keyserver - PGP

This is a discussion on Keyserver - PGP ; I am very new at this topic but I would like to know the steps that need to be taken to create a keyserver. If anyone has any information about packages or useful sites I would appreciate it very much....

  1. Keyserver

    I am very new at this topic but I would like to know the steps that
    need to be taken to create a keyserver. If anyone has any information
    about packages or useful sites I would appreciate it very much.

  2. Re: Keyserver

    On 6/19/2007, ejleiss@mail.widener.edu wrote:

    > I am very new at this topic but I would like to know the steps that
    > need to be taken to create a keyserver. If anyone has any information
    > about packages or useful sites I would appreciate it very much.

    Check out SKS. See:
    http://www.nongnu.org/sks/

+ Reply to Thread