PGP in Webmail - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP in Webmail - PGP ; Hi! Does anybody have experiences in using PGP (or GnuPG) in Webmail? If so, which products do you use and how could I arrange to use dig. sig. and/or encryption in webmail? Thanks in advance. Rgds, usabmaster...

  1. PGP in Webmail

    Hi!

    Does anybody have experiences in using PGP (or GnuPG) in Webmail?
    If so, which products do you use and how could I arrange to use dig.
    sig. and/or encryption in webmail?

    Thanks in advance.

    Rgds,
    usabmaster

  2. Re: PGP in Webmail

  3. Re: PGP in Webmail

  4. Re: PGP in Webmail

    usabmaster@gmail.com schrieb:
    > Does anybody have experiences in using PGP (or GnuPG) in Webmail?
    > If so, which products do you use and how could I arrange to use dig.
    > sig. and/or encryption in webmail?

    I use GnuPG+FireGPG for Gmail.
    http://firegpg.tuxfamily.org

    HTH, Jan

    --
    Particle physicists are always trying to hold a meeting, but whenever
    they decide on a place, the time changes.

  5. Re: PGP in Webmail

  6. Re: PGP in Webmail

  7. Re: PGP in Webmail

    I am using just here pgp6.5.8 freeware on XP and with IE7 and found no
    problem in using it on webmail.

    What problems yre you encountering?

    I tried the current window feature , did work fine and the clipboard
    will work too if some very special webmailers are the concern.

+ Reply to Thread