Intro to PGP - PGP

This is a discussion on Intro to PGP - PGP ; Hello, I'm new to encryption, and was wondering, what resources can I use to learn more about the whole subject? Any contributions would help, thanks....

  1. Intro to PGP

    Hello, I'm new to encryption, and was wondering, what resources can I use
    to learn more about the whole subject? Any contributions would help,
    thanks.

  2. Re: Intro to PGP

    I thought with the pgp executables a file , in text or pdf format, is
    included, which called introduction to cryptography or so.
    This was my first readme about it anyway some years ago. Reasonable
    for startting.

  3. Re: Intro to PGP

+ Reply to Thread