LDAP Key Servers - PGP

This is a discussion on LDAP Key Servers - PGP ; Are there any public key servers currently operating that (1) synchronize with other key servers and (2) accept the LDAP protocol? -- David E. Ross Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping into your E-mail? Use PGP. See my...

  1. LDAP Key Servers

    --

    David E. Ross

    Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
    into your E-mail? Use PGP.
    See my

  2. Re: LDAP Key Servers

  3. Re: LDAP Key Servers

    Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
    > David E. Ross wrote, On 01/08/2007 07:48 PM:
    >> Are there any public key servers currently operating that (1)
    >> synchronize with other key servers and (2) accept the LDAP protocol?
    >>

    > I'd give Horowitz (hkp) my two cents, most active keyservers today are
    > based on SKS ( http://www.nongnu.org/sks/ ) , which doesn't implement
    > ldap support

    For a while, I used horowitz.surfnet.nl (alias: europe.keys.pgp.com and
    pgp.surfnet.nl), which was the only LDAP-compatible server I could find.
    Then, it stopped synchronizing. Now, the domain appears dead; a
    name-server query on the domain returns an error.

    A Google search on the terms Horowitz, PGP, and server did not yield any
    server that would respond to a query.

    --

    David E. Ross

    Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
    into your E-mail? Use PGP.
    See my

  4. Re: LDAP Key Servers

    pgp company did use one before, but it does not work any more

+ Reply to Thread