appropriate groups?? - PGP

This is a discussion on appropriate groups?? - PGP ; What are appropriate groups for pgp-convo? I'm not talking about clear-text convo concerning pgp, but rather [encrypted] private convo. Suggestions, please? -- PGP-newbie...

  1. appropriate groups??

    --
    PGP-newbie

  2. Re: appropriate groups??

  3. Re: appropriate groups??

    On 2006-12-14 22:50:30 -0500, boxgirlhunny@yahoo.com said:

    > PGP-newbie writes:
    >

    >> I'm not talking about clear-text convo concerning pgp,
    >> but rather [encrypted] private convo.

    > Assuming that "convo" means "conversation", I would suggest that
    > you use email. It doesn't make a lot of sense to have a private
    > encrypted conversation on a public forum.

    Non-sequetor.

    Your alternate suggestion is appreciated, but is not
    an answer to the question.
    Email is immediately identifiable and easily trackable,
    aside from using some type of remailer. Usenet is
    not so easy without the proper reason or authority.

    So again, may I ask please...
    What are appropriate groups for pgp-convo?
    --
    PGP-newbie

  4. Re: appropriate groups??

  5. Re: appropriate groups??

    On 2006-12-15 00:22:27 -0500, Neil W Rickert said:

    > PGP-newbie writes:
    >
    >> So again, may I ask please...
    >> What are appropriate groups for pgp-convo?

    > None.
    >
    > Usenet is not the appropriate place for encrypted exchanges.

    I find it difficult to accept that all of Usenet has no
    appropriate groups for encrypted exchanges.
    Surely, there are places in the heirarchy of groups
    that is fitting for them. Granted, I'm new at some
    of this, but there must be somewhere that's right.
    Your continued assistance would be appreciated.
    --
    PGP-newbie

  6. Re: appropriate groups??

  7. Re: appropriate groups??

    PGP-newbie wrote:
    > What are appropriate groups for pgp-convo?
    >
    > I'm not talking about clear-text convo concerning pgp,
    > but rather [encrypted] private convo.
    >
    > Suggestions, please?

    alt.anonymous.messages

  8. Re: appropriate groups??