PGP email Delay - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP email Delay - PGP ; Has anybody noticed an extreme delay (1 month) in receiving any PGP type encrypted e-mail sent to you or sent out. The situation seems to be intermittent, as some are quick, and others are well over 1 month,.......while there is ...

  1. PGP email Delay

    Has anybody noticed an extreme delay (1 month) in receiving any
    PGP type encrypted e-mail sent to you or sent out. The situation seems to
    be intermittent, as some are quick, and others are well over 1
    month,.......while there is no pattern of delay that I have noticed to
    date, some are way to slow?

    I thought it might the recent merge of my isp inter.net with
    Uniserve, and their virus and spam checks, but all PGP messages would
    look the same to the isp's blocking programs.
    --
    Triad Productions-Fantalla®(tm)~EZine~ParaNovel
    http://tarbitch.balder.prohosting.com

  2. Re: PGP email Delay

    ------------------------------

    Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 13:18:10 -0600 (CST)
    From: Bruce Mills
    Subject: Re: PGP

    Robert LaCasse wrote:

    > Has anybody noticed an extreme delay (1 month) in receiving any
    > PGP type encrypted e-mail sent to you or sent out. The situation seems
    > to be intermittent, as some as quick, and others are well over 1 month,
    > while there is no pattern of delay that I have noticed to date, some are
    > way to slow?

    Maybe that's how long it's taking them to crack your encryption...

    Yours in Liberty,
    Bruce
    Hamilton
    Ontario

    ------------------------------
    --
    Triad Productions-Fantalla®(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
    National Astrophysical Assault Research

  3. Re: PGP email Delay

    Va negvpyr ,
    ¶e_ynpnffr@abfcnz.vainyvq fnlf...

    >Ba Guh, 19 Bpg 2006 12:02:09 -0700, ¶e_ynpnffr@abfcnz.vainyvq jebgr:
    >

    >|> Unf nalobql abgvprq na rkgerzr qrynl (1 zbagu) va erprvivat nal
    >|>CTC glcr rapelcgrq r-znvy frag gb lbh be frag bhg. Gur fvghngvba frrzf gb
    >|>or vagrezvggrag, nf fbzr ner dhvpx, naq bguref ner jryy bire 1
    >|>zbagu,.......juvyr gurer vf ab cnggrea bs qrynl gung V unir abgvprq gb
    >|>qngr, fbzr ner jnl gb fybj?
    >|>
    >|> V gubhtug vg zvtug gur erprag zretr bs zl vfc vagre.arg jvgu
    >|>Havfreir, naq gurve ivehf naq fcnz purpxf, ohg nyy CTC zrffntrf jbhyq
    >|>ybbx gur fnzr gb gur vfc'f oybpxvat cebtenzf.
    >
    >------------------------------
    >
    >Qngr: Guh, 19 Bpg 2006 13:18:10 -0600 (PFG)
    >Sebz: Oehpr Zvyyf
    >Fhowrpg: Er: CTC
    >
    >Eboreg YnPnffr jebgr:
    >
    >> Unf nalobql abgvprq na rkgerzr qrynl (1 zbagu) va erprvivat nal
    >> CTC glcr rapelcgrq r-znvy frag gb lbh be frag bhg. Gur fvghngvba frrzf
    >> gb or vagrezvggrag, nf fbzr nf dhvpx, naq bguref ner jryy bire 1 zbagu,
    >> juvyr gurer vf ab cnggrea bs qrynl gung V unir abgvprq gb qngr, fbzr ner
    >> jnl gb fybj?

    >Znlor gung'f ubj ybat vg'f gnxvat gurz gb penpx lbhe rapelcgvba...
    >
    >Lbhef va Yvoregl,
    >Oehpr
    >Unzvygba
    >Bagnevb
    >
    >------------------------------
    >--
    >Gevnq Cebqhpgvbaf-Snagnyyn¡(p)~RMvar~CnenAbiry
    >Angvbany Nfgebculfvpny Nffnhyg Erfrnepu
    >uggc://ynpnffr.anne.or uggc://nzzb.ng/ynpnffe

  4. Re: PGP email Delay

    On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:26:34 -0500, spiced-ham?No@big.isp (Derzu Uzala)
    wrote:

    |>Va negvpyr ,
    |>¶e_ynpnffr@abfcnz.vainyvq fnlf...
    |>>
    |>>Ba Guh, 19 Bpg 2006 12:02:09 -0700, ¶e_ynpnffr@abfcnz.vainyvq jebgr:

    |>>------------------------------
    |>>
    |>>Qngr: Guh, 19 Bpg 2006 13:18:10 -0600 (PFG)
    |>>Sebz: Oehpr Zvyyf
    |>>Fhowrpg: Er: CTC
    |>>
    |>>Eboreg YnPnffr jebgr:

    |>>Maybe that's how long it's taking them to crack your encryption...
    |>>
    |>>Yours in Liberty,
    |>>Bruce
    |>>Hamilton
    |>>Ontario
    |>>
    |>>------------------------------
    |>>--
    |>>Triad Productions-Fantalla¡(c)~EZine~ParaNovel
    |>>National Astrophysical Assault Research
    |>>http://lacasse.naar.be http://ammo.at/lacassr

    Now that's real intelligent, it must be real hard to Cypher ROT13
    and expect it to be secure, although these days, few people remember that
    standard...

  5. Re: PGP email Delay

    ©r_lacasse@nospam.invalid wrote:
    > On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 21:26:34 -0500, spiced-ham?No@big.isp (Derzu Uzala)
    > wrote:
    >
    > |>Va negvpyr ,
    > |>¶e_ynpnffr@abfcnz.vainyvq fnlf...

    > Now that's real intelligent, it must be real hard to Cypher ROT13
    > and expect it to be secure, although these days, few people remember that
    > standard...

  6. Re: PGP email Delay

    In CH, one of my providers had a filter to stop all pgp traffic. It
    dropped to sort of manual processing bin and could or could not be
    forwarded later.

    I asked them what this should do and they checkd and removed the
    filter which did set some 'previous emploee' they said.

+ Reply to Thread