PGP Licensing - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP Licensing - PGP ; Damn, You'd think the guys at PGP would have better things to do than think up these crazy licensing schemes. Seems they want to drive away the normal folks. Well guys, if you are listening.... I bought my last copy ...

  1. PGP Licensing

    Damn,

    You'd think the guys at PGP would have better things to do than think up
    these crazy licensing schemes.

    Seems they want to drive away the normal folks.

    Well guys, if you are listening.... I bought my last copy of PGP
    corporate "ANYTHING"!!!!!!

  2. Re: PGP Licensing

    Hey GFS, sorry about that... what version of PGP do you have now?

    PGP Universal 2.5 and PGP DT 9.5 were just released and I am hapy to
    say that the licensing methods have changed dramatically. Now, PGP
    Universal supports several different server modes and multiple license
    combinations to enable or disable features of choice.

    Hope this helps!

    Nick Shelly
    PGP Presales SE (West)

    GFS wrote:
    > Damn,
    >
    > You'd think the guys at PGP would have better things to do than think up
    > these crazy licensing schemes.
    >
    > Seems they want to drive away the normal folks.
    >
    > Well guys, if you are listening.... I bought my last copy of PGP
    > corporate "ANYTHING"!!!!!!

  3. Re: PGP Licensing

    9.x, but I'd dump it if it weren't for wde. I need a license were I own
    the copy I buy not rent.

    oldsntnick@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hey GFS, sorry about that... what version of PGP do you have now?
    >
    > PGP Universal 2.5 and PGP DT 9.5 were just released and I am hapy to
    > say that the licensing methods have changed dramatically. Now, PGP
    > Universal supports several different server modes and multiple license
    > combinations to enable or disable features of choice.
    >
    > Hope this helps!
    >
    > Nick Shelly
    > PGP Presales SE (West)
    >

    > GFS wrote:
    >> Damn,
    >>
    >> You'd think the guys at PGP would have better things to do than think up
    >> these crazy licensing schemes.
    >>
    >> Seems they want to drive away the normal folks.
    >>
    >> Well guys, if you are listening.... I bought my last copy of PGP
    >> corporate "ANYTHING"!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread