bypassing passphrase through gpg in linux - PGP

This is a discussion on bypassing passphrase through gpg in linux - PGP ; I am using gpg .Is it possible not to ask for passphrase prompt while decrypting.I want to run whole decrypt command in one line.Can I mention passphrase option in the decrypt command . TIA Niraj...

  1. bypassing passphrase through gpg in linux

    I am using gpg .Is it possible not to ask for passphrase prompt while
    decrypting.I want to run whole decrypt command in one line.Can I
    mention passphrase option in the decrypt command .

    TIA
    Niraj

  2. Re: bypassing passphrase through gpg in linux

    On 9 Jun 2006 07:59:35 +0000 (UTC), niraj.kumar.ait@gmail.com wrote:

    > I am using gpg .Is it possible not to ask for passphrase prompt while
    > decrypting.I want to run whole decrypt command in one line.Can I
    > mention passphrase option in the decrypt command .

    echo 'my pass phrase' | gpg -d --passphrase-fd 0 encrypted_file

  3. Re: bypassing passphrase through gpg in linux

    niraj.kumar.ait@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am using gpg .Is it possible not to ask for passphrase prompt while
    > decrypting.I want to run whole decrypt command in one line.Can I
    > mention passphrase option in the decrypt command .
    >
    > TIA
    > Niraj

    You posted the same message in without
    cross-posting. See my reply there.

    --

    David E. Ross

    Concerned about someone (e.g., Pres. Bush) snooping
    into your E-mail? Use PGP.
    See my

+ Reply to Thread