Re: problem in Using PGP - PGP

This is a discussion on Re: problem in Using PGP - PGP ; on 1/20/2006 7:19 PM b.saa said the following: > PGP= Pretty Good Privacy (Diffie-Hellman version) > > I'd download a free version of PGP-ICQ and created the private key and > the public key but I still can't used it ...

  1. Re: problem in Using PGP

    on 1/20/2006 7:19 PM b.saa said the following:
    > PGP= Pretty Good Privacy (Diffie-Hellman version)
    >
    > I'd download a free version of PGP-ICQ and created the private key and
    > the public key but I still can't used it to encripted an e-mail.can you
    > explan how to make that works please?

    Not sure.

    You will get more (and possibly better) responses from:
    alt.privacy.pgp,
    alt.security.pgp,
    comp.security.pgp.discuss

    Note, I added the above into the distribution.

  2. Re: problem in Using PGP

+ Reply to Thread