GPGkeys duplicate display of keys (GPGshell) - PGP

This is a discussion on GPGkeys duplicate display of keys (GPGshell) - PGP ; It would appear that someone probably me reloaded the list of keys on the GPGkeys GUI and lo they appear listed twice? as in duplicates. I can't seem to find the command to remove these duplicate listings and restore the ...

  1. GPGkeys duplicate display of keys (GPGshell)

    It would appear that someone probably me reloaded the list of keys on the
    GPGkeys GUI and lo they appear listed twice? as in duplicates.

    I can't seem to find the command to remove these duplicate listings and
    restore the list to its proper appearance.

    Why is this? The deletion command just removes the key (and the duplicate
    listing)

    Is this somekind of bug in GPG Shell?

    Thanks,

    C.K.

    GnuPG Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?...earc0x1F24C8D5

  2. Re: GPGkeys duplicate display of keys (GPGshell)

  3. Re: GPGkeys duplicate display of keys (GPGshell)

+ Reply to Thread