PGP v8.1 Download - PGP

This is a discussion on PGP v8.1 Download - PGP ; After an extensive search for PGP v8.1 (pgp810-pf-w.zip), I found this: http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/200...05SECURITY.php Quote.... Description: PGP® or Pretty Good Privacy® is a public key encryption program originally written by Phil Zimmermann in 1991. PGP is a powerful cryptographic product family that ...

  1. PGP v8.1 Download

    After an extensive search for PGP v8.1 (pgp810-pf-w.zip),
    I found this:
    http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/200...05SECURITY.php

    Quote....

    originally written by Phil Zimmermann in 1991. PGP is a powerful
    cryptographic product family that enables people to securely exchange email
    messages, and to secure files, disk volumes and network connections with
    both privacy and strong authentication. NOTES: The Liteware version cannot
    encrypt disk volumes.
    Company: PGP Corporation Author: Phil Zimmermann (original author)
    download page v 8.1 (2004-06-15) (Win 98/ME/NT/2000/XP) (English) (PGP810-
    PF-W.zip) (8118 KB)
    http://www.download.plustech.pl/security/PGP%208.1/
    end quote....
    Looks like it works.
    Casey

  2. Re: PGP v8.1 Download

    This is good news. Fortunately I have a copy of PGP 8.1 on a CD-ROM,
    but I am glad it is generaly available.

    Regards,

    Costas

+ Reply to Thread