Embeded signature files - PGP

  2. Re: Embeded signature files

    Signature files?

    Or do you mean signing your message that you posted?

    What mail client or news reader are you using?

    -gg-

  3. Re: Embeded signature files

    Gray Ghost wrote:
    > Signature files?
    >
    > Or do you mean signing your message that you posted?
    >
    > What mail client or news reader are you using?
    >
    > -gg-

  4. Re: Embeded signature files

    On 2005-08-14, steveknightspost@hotmail.com wrote:

    > Thanks for responding. Looking through Google groups the other day I
    > noticed that some posters had a link titled "signature.asc" complete
    > with a
    > small pgp icon - it appeared to be embedded in the html of the post
    > itself
    > as opposed to being a "normal" link to an external address such as
    > http://www.zem.demon.co.uk/steveknight.asc - I've been unable to find
    > an
    > example again however so I can't do the simple thing and look at the
    > html
    > source of the page. As I'm using Google groups own web interface for
    > posting rather than a recognized email or newsgroup client I guess I'm
    > unable to include my pgp in a similar file?
    >
    > Steve Knight

    You should be looking to post as PGP/MIME instead of inline PGP
    signature. You don't mention the software you are using, so it's
    difficult for anyone to provide guidance on how to configure this.

    Oh, and please don't top-post.

    Adam

    > Gray Ghost wrote:
    >> Signature files?
    >>
    >> Or do you mean signing your message that you posted?
    >>
    >> What mail client or news reader are you using?
    >>
    >> -gg-

    - --
    http://www.monkeez.org
    PGP key: 7111B833