Pgp questiom - PGP

This is a discussion on Pgp questiom - PGP ; I am new to pgp. My question is how do you generate a public key to be posted on the newgroup or in email or in another programs? I will be using pgp free. Greg R...

  1. Pgp questiom

    I am new to pgp. My question is how do you generate a public key to
    be posted on the newgroup or in email or in another programs?

    I will be using pgp free.

    Greg R

  2. Re: Pgp question

    Corrected post

    On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 19:06:30 -0500, Greg R
    wrote:

    >I am new to pgp. My question is how do you generate a public key to
    >be posted on the newgroup or in email or in another programs?
    >
    >I will be using pgp free.
    >
    >Greg R

  3. Re: Pgp questiom

+ Reply to Thread