    It really is too bad... cause I love the idea, and I like the basic
    product.. but is caused me so many issues before I got them ironed
    out... I nearly stopped using it.

    On 2005-06-05 09:16:29 -0700, Me said:

  3. Re: PGP 9.x is history

    In article <2005071712515916807%nitefall@nospamcom>, Nitefall
    wrote:

    > Yeah... PGP 9 is lek Henry Ford's cars... " You can have it in any
    > color you want so long as it's black" or something lik that.
    >
    > They don't want to help you out, they want you to use it exactly as it
    > is installed and not ask any questions. They make it very difficult to
    > get help,a nd very expensive when you do get it.
    >
    > It really is too bad... cause I love the idea, and I like the basic
    > product.. but is caused me so many issues before I got them ironed
    > out... I nearly stopped using it.

    Did you say in another post that you were on Mac OS X 10.4?

    If yes, then PGP 9.0.2 (build 2364) is much improved.
    (I use it with proxy turned off.) It is now more or less as good as 8.1
    with slightly nicer integration with mail.app, different key management
    UI. The services menu works better and it is back encrypting outbound
    mail to your master key.

    The forums at pgp.com have been useful for me in lieu of paying for
    support.

    --
    To de-mung my e-mail address:- fsnospam$elliott$$
    PGP Fingerprint: 1A96 3CF7 637F 896B C810 E199 7E5C A9E4 8E59 E248

  4. Re: PGP 9.x is history

  5. Re: PGP 9.x is history

    Elliott Roper wrote:
    > In article <2005071712515916807%nitefall@nospamcom>, Nitefall
    > wrote:
    >

    > Did you say in another post that you were on Mac OS X 10.4?
    >
    > If yes, then PGP 9.0.2 (build 2364) is much improved.
    > (I use it with proxy turned off.) It is now more or less as good as 8.1
    > with slightly nicer integration with mail.app, different key management
    > UI. The services menu works better and it is back encrypting outbound
    > mail to your master key.

  6. Re: PGP 9.x is history

+ Reply to Thread