Trying to configure PGP 9 to access my Comcast Email through Outlook 2003 - PGP

This is a discussion on Trying to configure PGP 9 to access my Comcast Email through Outlook 2003 - PGP ; I am trying to use configure access my Comcast email using Outlook 2003. Everything is well and good until I add PGP 9.0 to the mix. After that, I am getting authentication error when trying to send mail, encrypted or ...

  1. Trying to configure PGP 9 to access my Comcast Email through Outlook 2003

    I am trying to use configure access my Comcast email using Outlook 2003.
    Everything is well and good until I add PGP 9.0 to the mix. After that, I
    am getting authentication error when trying to send mail, encrypted or not.
    I can receive mail just fine.

    Any ideas?

  2. Re: Trying to configure PGP 9 to access my Comcast Email through Outlook 2003

    Where abouts are you? I'm in Texas and found out that Comcast doesn't
    authenticate well here. The solution (for me) is to ignore SSL/TLS with the
    smtp server. Also, make sure that on your key that keyserver is set to
    none. Once I changed both those properties PGP 9 worked for me.

    Mike

    "Troy Lambert" wrote in message
    >I am trying to use configure access my Comcast email using Outlook 2003.
    >Everything is well and good until I add PGP 9.0 to the mix. After that, I
    >am getting authentication error when trying to send mail, encrypted or not.
    >I can receive mail just fine.
    >
    > Any ideas?

  3. Re: Trying to configure PGP 9 to access my Comcast Email throughOutlook 2003

+ Reply to Thread