Problem changing size of PGD volume - PGP

This is a discussion on Problem changing size of PGD volume - PGP ; I'm using PGP 6.5.8ckt - Build:08 on a computer running WinXP. I had a 32GB volume, Storage.pgd, on an 80 GB drive (Drive D). The rest of Drive D was empty. I wanted to increase the size of the volume. ...

  1. Problem changing size of PGD volume

    I'm using PGP 6.5.8ckt - Build:08 on a computer running WinXP.

    I had a 32GB volume, Storage.pgd, on an 80 GB drive (Drive D). The rest of
    Drive D was empty. I wanted to increase the size of the volume. I looked at
    PGP Help and it said to empty the volume by copying files to another
    location, then simply delete the Storage.pgd file, and create another pgd
    volume of he desired size.

    I did this. I copied the files to Drive C. I deleted the Storage.pgd file.
    However, when I try to create the new volume, PGP reports that there is only
    48 GB of free space on. If I use a program which shows me the free space on
    Drive D, it shows the only 48 GB of free space also.

    How can I correct the problem, leaving all of Drive D (80 GB) free to use?

    Ken

    k-l-rutledge@cox.net

  2. Re: Problem changing size of PGD volume

+ Reply to Thread