Untraceable email? - PGP

This is a discussion on Untraceable email? - PGP ; I am looking for recommendations on how to send an untraceable back-to-me email. The purposes of this is to report severe OSHA violations at my employer. Message untraceablity is desired, NOT message encryption. I could care less about encryption. UNTRACEABILITY ...

  1. Untraceable email?

    I am looking for recommendations on how to send an untraceable
    back-to-me email. The purposes of this is to report severe OSHA
    violations at my employer.

    Message untraceablity is desired, NOT message encryption. I could care

    less about encryption. UNTRACEABILITY is required.

    Based on my own research, I am planning to do the following

    1) Direct my browser to connect to internet via proxy server, located
    overseas. A list of which are found at
    http://www.proxy4free.com/page*1.html

    2) Upon doing that, I will go to internet site

    https://mixmaster.autistici.or*g/cgi...email-user.cgi OR

    https://riot.eu.org/anon/remai*ler.html.en

    3) Once I do that, I will compose and send the message using the
    maximum number of remailers offered (4 to 6).

    an additional note on #1 above is I may go to public library computer,
    configure browser, and then do steps 2 thru 3. Necessary?

    comments, thoughts?

    again, encryption is not important. However I need UNTRACEABILITY

    thanks alot

  2. Re: Untraceable email?

    wrote in message
    news:1116704249.131223.225790@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
[...]

    Goto a coffee house/Starbucks with no surveillance cameras and mail it there.

  3. Re: Untraceable email?

    1 problem with remailers is that there is not much chance of the piece
    completing the trip and increase lack of chance by addition of remailer.

    Inasmuch unless you live in communist China, stand up and shout the
    wrong doings you believe to be going on!

    Jeff Schick wrote:
    > wrote in message
    > news:1116704249.131223.225790@g43g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > I am looking for recommendations on how to send an untraceable
    > back-to-me email. The purposes of this is to report severe OSHA
    > violations at my employer.
    >

    > Message untraceablity is desired, NOT message encryption. I could care
    >
    > less about encryption. UNTRACEABILITY is required.
    >

    > Based on my own research, I am planning to do the following
    >

    > 1) Direct my browser to connect to internet via proxy server, located
    > overseas. A list of which are found at
    > http://www.proxy4free.com/page*1.html
    >

    > 2) Upon doing that, I will go to internet site
    >

    > https://mixmaster.autistici.or*g/cgi...email-user.cgi OR
    >

    > https://riot.eu.org/anon/remai*ler.html.en
    >

    > 3) Once I do that, I will compose and send the message using the
    > maximum number of remailers offered (4 to 6).
    >

    > an additional note on #1 above is I may go to public library computer,
    > configure browser, and then do steps 2 thru 3. Necessary?
    >

    > comments, thoughts?
    >

    > again, encryption is not important. However I need UNTRACEABILITY
    >

    > thanks alot
    >
    > Goto a coffee house/Starbucks with no surveillance cameras and mail it there.

  4. Re: Untraceable email?

    On Mon, 23 May 2005 14:29:10 GMT, Me thisBox wrote:

    >Inasmuch unless you live in communist China, stand up and shout the
    >wrong doings you believe to be going on!

    Only if you can afford to lose your job.

    Geo

  5. Re: Untraceable email?

    Sure...... go to a Staples or Best Buy store far from your home.....many of
    them have wireless connectivity now so you can 'test' their laptops and
    desktop machines.

    Bring the text of what you want to say to the store on a USB key. Get
    on-line to Hotmail and create a use-once whistleblower account. Copy the
    text from the USB key to a Hotmail compose message window and then send it.

    Or simply drive to another neighborhood with a laptop with a wireless card,
    use a Hotmail account, send the message via an 'open' wireless network.

    --
    OpenVMS - The never-advertised operating system with the dwindling ISV
    base.

  6. Re: Untraceable email?

    You could use Gmail (get an account at http://isnoop.net/gmail). If you
    use their webmail your IP isn't in the headers. Of course Google would
    have a record but they won't normally give that information out (unless
    ordered by a court, for example).

  7. Re: Untraceable email?

    "halfanorange" wrote in
    news:1118011156.219195.85500@g49g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com:

    > You could use Gmail (get an account at
    > http://isnoop.net/gmail). If you use their webmail your IP
    > isn't in the headers. Of course Google would have a record
    > but they won't normally give that information out (unless
    > ordered by a court, for example).

    Hmm, they don't show in webmail what they do show in usenet
    posts?
    E.g., 62.252.192.12 = [ manc-cache-9.server.ntli.net ]
    (NTL Internet, Manchester site, GB)

    [happy] I don't get email from anyone @gmail. [/happy]

    Replies to: Nherr1professor2doktor31109(at)Oyahoo(dot)Tcom

  8. Re: Untraceable email?

    me@tadyatam.invalid wrote:
    > "halfanorange" wrote in
    > news:1118011156.219195.85500@g49g2000cwa.googlegro ups.com:
    >
    > > You could use Gmail (get an account at
    > > http://isnoop.net/gmail). If you use their webmail your IP
    > > isn't in the headers. Of course Google would have a record
    > > but they won't normally give that information out (unless
    > > ordered by a court, for example).
    > >

    > Hmm, they don't show in webmail what they do show in usenet
    > posts?

    Correct.

  9. Re: Untraceable email? - Thanks -- N/T

  10. Re: Untraceable email?

    --
    Liberty ...
    Liberty :Freedom is first earned