This is a discussion on GPGee version 1.0 released - GnuPG Windows Explorer Extension - PGP ; In the belief that GPGee is now ready for production use, I've just released version 1.0. For those who aren't familliar with it, GPGee is a Windows explorer shell extension. It adds support for GnuPG to the right-click context menu ...
In the belief that GPGee is now ready for production use, I've just
released version 1.0. For those who aren't familliar with it, GPGee is
a Windows explorer shell extension. It adds support for GnuPG to the
right-click context menu in Windows explorer.
You can download it from the GPGee home page at: http://gpgee.excelcia.org
GPGee's features include:
- Sign, sign+encrypt, or encrypt multiple files at once.
- Verify/decrypt multiple files at once - GPGee automatically
detects the GnuPG file type and performs the correct operaation.
- Can configure the location of the gpg.conf, public and secret
keyrings files. Use GPGee with keys stored on usb flash drives.
* - Quick-select encryption key groups. Encrypt to multiple
recipients quickly and easily.
* - Visual indication of the trust level of signatures
* - Compares expiry date of keys against the date signatures were
- Context-sensitive help
- It's free software, just like GnuPG. Inspect the code for yourself.
* = New feature for 1.0
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.1 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----