VOIP and PGP - PGP

This is a discussion on VOIP and PGP - PGP ; I think it is possible to make a box with the required hardware and sofware inside . You just connect your old analogue phone too the box , and the box to a broadband internett connection . There should altso ...

  1. VOIP and PGP

    I think it is possible to make a box with the required hardware and sofware
    inside . You just connect your old analogue phone too the box , and the box
    to a broadband internett connection . There should altso be a USB connector
    on the box , a pen drive containing the private key are plugged in, and the
    hardware/software encryps your converastion.

    Is this possible ?

  2. Re: VOIP and PGP

    "Haaken Hveem" <(nospam)haaken.hveem@online.no> wrote:

    > I think it is possible to make a box with the required hardware and
    > sofware inside . You just connect your old analogue phone too the box
    > , and the box to a broadband internett connection . There should altso
    > be a USB connector on the box , a pen drive containing the private key
    > are plugged in, and the hardware/software encryps your converastion.
    >
    > Is this possible ?

    If you leave out the requirement for PGP, it's possible. Using PGP keys
    for the initial key exchange makes things much more difficult.

    Phone encryption devices are available commercially from a number of
    companies, IIRC some even support analogue phones, most use ISDN.

    Juergen Nieveler
    --
    I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure

+ Reply to Thread